We are always looking for exciting, passionate people to continue to drive DealerMine forward. We have built a great reputation in our industry and we did that because of the passion which is pervasive among our staff to do the right thing by our clients.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
DealerMine has an immediate opening for an Application Trainer to work from their home in British Columbia (when not travelling). The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Training Manager. The Application Trainer conducts formal training, one to one training with our customers as well as training in a classroom setting. Extensive travel is required.
- Conduct formal training, one on one with our customers, as well as in a boardroom / classroom setting.
- One on one coaching with customers
- Prepare training materials and documentation
- Booking travel for training sessions and courtesy visits
- Develop and instruct refresher training sessions as needed
- Keep current with DealerMine standards
- Communicate with diverse audiences including executive, professional, sales and service staff
Applicants must live in the BC area. Preferred locations of applicants are;
- Vancouver - North Vancouver and the North shore
- Burnaby- New Westminster
- Delta-Surrey- Langley
- The Tri-cities
- Pitt Meadow-Maple Ridge- Richmond.
- Minimum 1year experience in a trainer/coaching position
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Must have or able to obtain valid passport
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be flexible with schedule with the willingness to travel extensively
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong partnerships/relationships quickly
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable with the ability to change focus quickly
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Experience working with or in an automotive dealerships or with DealerMine would be considered an asset
- Experience using web presentation and related software.
- Fluent in French and English an asset
- Criminal background check will be required
- Set up to work from a home office when not travelling
If you feel you have the required skills and experience to be a successful candidate , Michelle would love to hear from you.
Canadian applicants, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
American applicants please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Remember to clearly indicate in the subject line , the position you are applying for. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.